Pre-order Connecting the Dots and upload your pre-order receipt below to receive a digital copy of John Chambers’ Innovation Playbook, a set of more than 60 lessons–based on a lot of scars, moments of genius, and episodes of failure–that apply to any individual and leader in business today, including:
- 1. Get outside your comfort zone. Think like a teenager. Your goal is to shake things up and see what others have missed. Try to shed the preconceived notions that lead you to familiar conclusions.
- 2. Write the press release for the results you want before you start.
- 3. Outsource your noncore activities to focus on what you do best but keep watch. Every partner and vendor is a reflection on your brand and your reputation. And don’t lose your connection to your customer.
- 4. In any setback, first determine how much of the damage was self-inflicted and how much was because of the market. Look around at who else stumbled, and why. Look at the numbers but talk to the people behind them: your employees, your suppliers, your peers, and most importantly your customers.
- 5. From the first time you touch a customer, until you finish, you always do what’s right for them. Put the customer first, second, and third in every decision you make.
Terms & Conditions
Promotion End Date: September 24, 2018 at 11:59 PM ET
If you encounter a problem or have questions about uploading your pre-order receipt, please email your question and a copy of your proof of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 PM ET on 9/24/18.